Digital Account Manager
Vacancy - Digital Account ManagerS
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join our highly successful team
Due to our continued success and growth Advance Online are looking for Field based Digital Account Managers in a number of locations across the UK.
Advance Online are looking for people who are highly successful in their current role and want to further their career with an exciting, progressive company. Most potential candidates would fit into the criteria outlined below …
– You may be the leading sales person in your company, but don’t feel that you are being appropriately rewarded for your results and efforts
– You are a successful sales person and looking for more responsibility – we have team leader vacancies
– You are a successful tele-sales person and looking for a field sales opportunity
This is a field based role so you would be seeing clients each day outlining our portfolio of digital marketing products (Mobile responsive websites, Search Engine Optimisation, Google Ads and Ecommerce).
What you’ll be doing
- Sourcing and contacting your own data
- Contacting leads and company data provided
- Making, attending and closing appointments on a weekly basis
- Managing client relationship and working with your Client Success Manager to ensure we deliver on all aspects of the client journey
- Regular client contact calls to discuss rankings and KPI’s
What we need from you
- Excellent telephone skills
- Existing client base of potential contacts
- Track record of achievement and delivering results
- Excellent face to face presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Client focused
- Able to work on own initiative
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ideally you will have experience of the digital marketing industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with all members of the Client Success & Development Team
- Ability to organise, prioritise and handle a diverse workload
- Work with the Development, Client Success and Operations Teams to identify new opportunities
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint with the ability to analyse data and prepare reports presentation
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
We have a wide basic salary range depending on grade and experience, a lucrative commission scheme, company car allowance, laptop & phone.
About Advance Online …
We are a successful Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey, in our third year of trading. We have a diverse portfolio of clients and pride ourselves in delivering a great client experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking to further their career, based on success there will be opportunities to progress to more senior roles within the business.
Competitive Salary & Benefits negotiable based on experience.
If interested or to find out more about the role please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and brief background.