Digital Sales Manager
Vacancy - Digital Sales Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join our growing Digital Marketing Agency as a Digital Sales Manager.
You will have knowledge and experience of selling digital marketing solutions as well as a proven track record of leading sales teams either directly as the manager or in a team leader / assistant manager position. In your current position you will have demonstrable experience of training and developing both new recruits and existing sales people to be successful target achievers.
We are looking for someone to grow our existing sales team as well as our overall sales division both field and telesales. We operate in competitive market so a strong and capable leadership is important to grow the team.
Based on successfully growing your sales team there will be the opportunity to develop into a more senior sales leadership position whereby you will be recruiting and leading your own team of managers and sales support team and have overall responsibility for the strategy and growth of our sales division.
As a Digital Sales Manager your key roles & responsibilities will be …
- Manage and support your team in all areas of the sales process
- Train, develop and coach your team to understand their strengths and development areas and work with them to improve their overall sales approach and results
- Achieve targeted level of team sales and associated KPI’s
- Conducting weekly and monthly performance reviews with your team, taking ownership for their performance and agreeing weekly and monthly objectives, plan and support required
- Work with digital marketing team to integrate any new digital products into product portfolio
- Understand, develop and improve our sales process
- Undertake initial training programme with new recruits
- Capable of successfully recruiting, developing and leading a team of 10 sales people
- Working with our digital marketing team to review our current prospecting and lead generation strategy and suggest areas to improve and develop
- Taking ownership for influencing performance through effective coaching, training and support
- Having confidence and skills to support your team by working with them during customer planning, appointment making and meeting
- Undertaking an agreed amount of training sessions across your team each week
- Taking ownership and pride in how your team interact with potential and existing clients and follow our vision of ‘Putting our clients first’
- Leading regular team meetings to help make your team aware of business developments, overall business strategy and team training & development
- To help to create an environment within your team that welcomes continuous development and improvement
- Excellent communication, training and coaching skills
- Ability to influence, motivate and inspire others
- Understanding of the digital marketplace
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experienced user of Word, Excel & PowerPoint and CRM systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify potential issues and outline the most appropriate solution
- Experience of leadership, management and training both virtually and face to face
About Advance Online
We are a successful Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey, England and are in our fourth year of trading. We have a diverse portfolio of customers and pride ourselves in delivering a great customer experience.
Our current sales team is spread across the South East of England and our Head Office is in Surrey, the role will be remote / working from home based.
Competitive salary range starting from £40,000 + depending on experience, plus additional bonus & benefits.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking to further their career. This will be an integral role in the growth of our business and based on successfully leading and developing the team over a period of time there will be future opportunities to grow and develop to director level within the business including share options.
If interested or to find out more about the role please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and brief background.