Paid Search Specialist
Vacancy - Paid Search Specialist
Advance Online are searching for a paid marketing specialist to join to our talented digital marketing team.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to progress their career as your role will be to help us develop, build, lead and manage the growing Paid Search part of our business.
The candidate will have a thorough knowledge and experience of Paid Marketing practices and will be required to carry out the following duties to a high standard:
- Liaising with the operations team & working closely with the Operations Director on all Paid Search projects
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all PPC campaigns, monitoring budgets and maximising spend
- Managing multiple clients across a range of different industries and sectors and ensuring appropriate prioritisation and attention is given to all
- Working with our Digital Account Managers, Client Success Team as well as directly with clients to understand their goals, and using this information to create an individual strategy
- Generate monthly and quarterly campaign reports, providing insight to work carried out and future planning
- Providing technical support to the Digital Account Management team whilst onboarding new clients
- Evaluating current strategies & processes and where necessary research, suggest and implement changes and improvements
- Build relationships with clients to maximise their experience with Advance Online, updating them on progress and performance
- Carry out all forms of paid search to ensure the best possible results for clients
- Grow the Paid Search with other members of the Paid Marketing team to share knowledge and keep up with industry changes and techniques
- Work with the team to deliver outstanding levels of customer service
Qualifications and Knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Paid Marketing, and developing the best and most efficient strategies and campaigns
- The ability to show a comprehensive understanding of Paid Marketing strategies, along with other marketing channels
- A proven track record of delivering high ROI PPC campaigns across a variety of clients.
- Experience building and managing successful PPC campaigns with Google, and Bing, LinkedIn and Facebook along with a background in search and display networks and remarketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other reporting systems that integrate with Google Ads / Shopping campaigns
- Customer service skills / client communications
Nice to have:
- Experience of LinkedIn and Facebook
- Experience of building and managing ecommerce clients via successful Google Shopping campaigns
- Project management experience
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
About Advance Online Digital Media Group Limited
We are a successful Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey, England that will shortly be entering our fourth year of trading. We have a diverse portfolio of customers and pride ourselves in delivering a great customer experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking to further their career. This will be an integral role in the growth of our business and based on successfully leading and developing the team over a period of time there will be future opportunities to grow and develop to director level within the business including share options.
Our current team is predominantly spread across the South East of England and our Head Office is in Surrey, the role will be remote / working from home based.
Competitive salary range £25,000 – £30,000 + depending on experience, plus additional bonus & benefits.
If interested or to find out more about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and brief background.