Vacancy - SEO Copywriter
We have an exciting opportunity for a SEO Copywriter to join our highly successful Digital Marketing Agency.
As a SEO Copywriter you will be responsible for the creation of your assigned clients’ SEO content strategies. In conjunction with the SEO Team you will be create the relevant copy for our clients to help them rank on the 1st Page of Google for services / products they offer in the geographical areas they cover.
You will be helping to deliver exceptional service to our clients whilst focusing on driving qualified, relevant organic traffic to their websites. You will be a key member of the SEO team and making sure that we deliver on our commitment to our clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Plans and executes all SEO Content for your assigned clients websites and future blogs in line with Google best Practice and the guidelines we provide
- Where required analyse content of existing sites, to identify areas for improvement and to refresh the web copy
- In conjunction with the copy brief provided, to be able to research relevant business types and services provided to ensure copy is relevant to the clients business
- To work on special projects as assigned by the SEO Team
- Supporting different areas of the business with SEO Copywriting expertise
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects through to completion in a timely manner even with all the distractions or competing priorities as you will always be juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- You understand lead generation and what it takes to produce leads for our clients and the importance that good SEO Copy plays in generating leads.
What we need from you
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to create simple easily understood copy for complex topics
- Experience in writing clear and concise website landing page copy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate towards digital marketing and SEO
- Keen to learn and develop SEO skills
- Proactive and motivated
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Ability to organise, prioritise and handle a diverse workload
- Work with the SEO, Client Success and Operations Teams
- Proficient in Word
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
About Advance Online Digital Media Group Limited
We are a successful Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey, in our fourth year of trading. We have a diverse portfolio of clients and pride ourselves in delivering a great client experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking to further their career, based on success there will be opportunities to progress to more senior roles within the business.
Competitive Salary starting from £25,000 + & Benefits.
If interested or to find out more about the role please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and brief background.