Vacancy - SEO Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a SEO Executive to join our highly successful team
As a SEO executive you are responsible for the formation and execution of your assigned clients’ SEO strategies. You will be carrying out on-site, off-site and technical SEO audits as well as making and implementing recommendations.
You will be helping to deliver exceptional service to our clients whilst focusing on driving qualified, relevant organic traffic to their websites. You will be a key member of the SEO team and looked upon to help drive forward the SEO function at Advance Online.
What you’ll be doing
To create strategies that will aid in driving converting organic traffic to the clients’ websites
Identifying and rectifying issues with clients’ websites that may prohibit their ranking in the search engines
Perform tasks to help optimise the websites for organic growth such as keyword research, creating page titles and meta descriptions and writing briefs for well optimised copy
Carry out technical SEO activities such as crawling websites, identifying pages to redirect and issues which may lead to poor indexation of the site
Conduct outreach tasks such as building links in relevant industry directories and publications as well as identifying opportunities for clients to build their own links
Carry out website migrations to minimise the risk of organic traffic post launch
Champion an “SEO-first” approach to website design and build
Be the “go-to” person for SEO questions by team members
Work alongside the Operations team, Sales team and Customer success team to identify opportunities to improve a client’s website and sell in additional services
Recommend new tools and processes where applicable
Stay up-to-date with changes in SEO and the search engine algorithms
Develop your understanding of how different marketing disciplines affect SEO success
Work on any areas of weakness in SEO to grow your skill set
What we need from you
- 2 years or more experience in an SEO role
- Experience creating strategies and implementing work
- Experience working with tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Majestic/Ahrefs/SEMRush
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate towards digital marketing and SEO
- Keen to learn and develop SEO skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive and motivated
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Ability to organise, prioritise and handle a diverse workload
- Work with the Development, Client Success and Operations Teams to identify new opportunities
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint with the ability to analyse data and prepare reports presentation
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
About Advance Online …
We are a successful Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey, in our third year of trading. We have a diverse portfolio of clients and pride ourselves in delivering a great client experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking to further their career, based on success there will be opportunities to progress to more senior roles within the business.
Competitive Salary & Benefits negotiable based on experience.
If interested or to find out more about the role please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and brief background.