WordPress Web Designer & Developer
Vacancy - WordPress Web Designer & Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a WordPress Web Designer & Developer to join our highly successful team
You will design and build high quality WordPress websites for a wide and diverse range of businesses. You will work as part of our overall Technical Development Team and will report into the Digital Operations Director.
You will of course need excellent design and development skills, 2 years + experience of WordPress and a good understanding of SEO best practice. A proactive attitude plus the ability to be flexible and work as part of a team are essential attributes for this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating quality websites and that will exceed client expectations, deliver a great user experience and generate leads for their business
- Implementing SEO best practice into to web development projects
- Delivering designs for websites in line with the timescales outlined in our Service Level Agreement
- Work with the Development, Client Success and Operations Teams to deliver outstanding levels of client service
- Being able to identify potential issues and outline solutions to any design challenges
- Evaluating current processes and where necessary implementing changes and improvements
What we need from you
- A portfolio demonstrating your work on a variety of different projects
- A minimum of 2 years + experience designing and developing WordPress fully responsive websites
- Experience of working with a variety of WordPress themes and integrating a variety of plugins
- Knowledge of best practice around website security, speed and other critical KPI’s
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to implement into the initial web build
- Understanding of the importance of UI & UX and how best to implement in different sites
- Good industry knowledge & awareness of digital marketing trends and changes
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of creating impactful landing pages
- Experience working with Adobe’s full Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Muse.
- Experience of working with Woo Commerce
- Ability to work to a client web brief whilst having the confidence, knowledge and ability to generate new ideas and explain the benefits to those involved in the process
- Strong photographic and typographic appreciation
- Ability to effectively communicate with all members of the development team
- Ability to organise, prioritise and handle a diverse workload
- Work with the Development, Client Success and Operations Teams to identify new opportunities
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint with the ability to analyse data and prepare reports presentation
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
About Advance Online …
We are a successful Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey, in our third year of trading. We have a diverse portfolio of clients and pride ourselves in delivering a great client experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking to further their career, based on success there will be opportunities to progress to more senior roles within the business.
Competitive Salary & Benefits negotiable based on experience.
If interested or to find out more about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and brief background.